2022 Summer Meeting
Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- Friday, July 22, 2022
Overnight room reservation date has been extended. Room rates increase after June 25!
Summer Meeting Agenda at a Glance (below)
Member Registration Information:
- NCHA Members - $600
- Trustees - $350
- Non-Member (By Invitation Only) - $750
- Spouse/Guest - $350 (Guests may attend all Summer Meeting activities with the exception of the Business Meeting on July 21. The Business Meeting is limited to NCHA member organizations, and representatives.)
- Sponsors - register HERE
NOTE REGARDING REGISTRATIONS:
- YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE MEETING FIRST TO RECEIVE THE HOTEL RESERVATION LINK.
- Cancellations will be accepted through July 5, with a $50 processing fee.
- After July 5, refunds will not be provided.
- Registration transfers to another member can be completed at any time by logging into your NCHA member account.
Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes – Myrtle Beach
8400 Costa Verde Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Map and Directions
The NCHA Summer Meeting conference rate is $249 single/double occupancy. Hotel rooms for this event are only available for two nights, Wed. July 20 and Thu. July 21. To receive the discounted rate for this event, you must book both nights. The deadline for room reservations is June 25, 2022. Call-in reservations will not be accepted. If you you wish to extend your stay you will need to register outstide of the block. NOTE: Please do not book or hold multiple rooms in advance of individual registrations as space is limited.